It’s easy to make a typo. It happens. But when it is on a sign, TV or major advertisement… it’s a really big problem. It’s even worse when the typo suggests another word or meaning you never intended. A very bad meaning. That’s what happened to these people. LOL!
1. yeah, we know her
2. I lost my appetite
3. Dinner and a movie?
5. …yeah, it’s to learn how to spell “Dream”
6. Must be made from rump roast
7. I think they proved their point
8. Something everyone should know…
9. That’s what i say when I see ‘em too
10. On Wednesday, the world as we know it…burns up
11. I don’t even want to think about what #6 is derived from
12. This is so offensive, I don’t know what to say…
13. Take this medicine, on time, or else!
14. You know the slogan: “Snickers Satisfies”
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!