Here are some record holding creations and living things that are so huge, they'd almost be unbelievable if not for the fact that they are REAL. WOW!
14. The largest chocolate bar weighed 12,770 lbs. Thorntons plc in Alfreton, Derbyshire, UK created it in October 2011.
15. The largest mirrored disco ball was displayed at the Bestival UK in September 2014.
16. The largest waterfall in the world is the Inga Falls in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It moves nearly 10 times the amount of water as the Niagara Falls.
17. The world’s largest birthday cake weighed 25,000 lbs and stood 23 feet tall. It was made in 1962 for the Seattle World’s Fair by Van De Kamp´s Holland Dutch Bakers.
18. A foosball table, designed to be used by 100 players, is the world's longest at 131 feet.
19. A giant sequoia is the largest living single stem tree in the world, with a height of 275 feet, and an estimated age of 2,300-2,700 years.
20. “Dream Big,“ the 11 feet tall, 20 feet long, 6,500-pound monster bike took 3 years of crafting and is the largest in the world.
21. The world's largest thermometer is 134-feet-tall and was built by businessman Willis Herron. Herron built it to commemorate the highest recorded temp in America (134 F in 1913 in Death Valley),
22. The most powerful and largest scale power plant in the world is the Chinese Three Gorges Dam located in the Yiling District. It's 1.5 miles in length, 600 feet high, and equals 18 nuclear power plants.
23. The world´s largest axe stands 49 feet tall and weighs over 55 tons. It was commissioned, designed, and built to symbolize the importance of the forest industry.
24. The largest sausage was made by J.J. Tranfield on behalf of Asda Stores Plc, at Sheffield, United Kingdom in October 2000. With a length of 36.75 miles, it’s almost the width of Rhode Island.
25. With 100 acres to work with for building 747 planes, the Boeing Factory, in Everett, Washington is the largest by volume in the world.
See Previous: Page 1
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!