The recent cyber attack on Sony's computers has made everyone take a closer look at North Korea. What has been found is shocking. Take a look at what the nation's average citizens deal with.
10. In North Korea, marijuana is legal and not even considered a drug.
11. North Korea had to watch the 2014 World Cup with a 24 hour delay.
12. In the last 60 years, 23,000 North Koreans have defected to South Korea. Only two South Koreans have gone to North Korea.
13. North Korean archaeologists believe they discovered the lair of a Korean unicorn that a 2,000 year old king once rode.
14. North Korea's space program is called "NADA."
15. The Rungrado 1st of May Stadium in Pyongyang, North Korea, is the largest stadium in the world, able to hold 150,000 people.
16. North Korea doesn’t consider itself communist anymore, but something they made up called "Juche."
17. January 1st will be the start of the year 103 in North Korea. Their calendar began after the birth of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-un’s grandfather.
See Previous: Page 1
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!