This guy knew this bear was in trouble. He made a split second decision to jump in the water and try to save the bear from drowning. Check this out, unbelievable!
1. This bear wandered into a Florida community and frightened the residents.
2. Authorities decided it would be best to tranquilize the bear.
3. Unfortunately, the drowsy bear started going into the lake.
4. Adam Warwick, who works with the Wildlife Commission, knew this would go very badly for the bear.
5. Rather than let the bear fall asleep in the water and drown, he swam out.
6. He grabbed the bear and started swimming for the nearby rescue team.
7. Unfortunately, the bear weighed 400 lbs and could not be lifted into the boat.
8. So Adam began swimming for the shore, pulling the bear in tow.
9. "It was a spur of the moment decision," Warwick said. "I had a lot of adrenaline pumping when I saw the bear in the water.”
10. Warwick swam 25 yards with the sleepy bear and guided it ashore.
Continues On Page 2
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!