Here are 23 simple animations that teach you math much easier than your teacher ever did. Who knew math could be this simple? Can I re-take that test? LOL!
1. Multiplying binomials with FOIL.
2. There are curves of constant width besides circles and spheres.
3. And they can be used to drill a "square" hole.
4. Making a parabola.
5. Making an ellipse.
6. Reflective properties of an ellipse.
7. Making a hyperbola.
8. A hyperboloid made up of straight lines.
9. And that is what shape this bar is making as it revolves.
10. Exponential definition of logarithms.
11. How to fill in Pascal’s Triangle.
12. Locating Pi.
13. Locating Phi.
14. The area of a circle approximated with a triangle.
15. The Miura Fold consists of tessellated parallelograms and is used in the solar panels of satellites.
Continues On Page 2
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!