Think It's Easy Being A Dad? These 33 Pictures Prove The Answer is NOPE! Say goodbye to all your goofing around time...for a long time!
1. You improvise daily tasks. Like eating.
2. You are no longer free to play video games. To an extent.
3. You learn what it's like to have only one hand.
4. The smell of vomit and poo become commonplace.
5. You'll start buying Legos. For the kid, of course. Sure.
6. Yes, you will have to change diapers too. Often.
7. Everything is edible to a baby. Every. Thing.
8. They also like to lick. Every. Thing.
9. This shirt might come in handy.
10. No, you can't look away, not even for a second.
11. Don't sit on the kid. Really.
12. No, you can't eat them either.
13. Or drop stuff on them.
14. Keep markers put away. Trust me.
15. More than one kid? Even more important to keep your eyes on all of them!
16. Do not hold your child like this.
17. Yes, they need Oxygen.
18. I hope your reflexes are up to speed.
19. Children are not pets.
21. Your kid is more important than a ball. Get with it!
22. You'll need a sitter before going snowboarding.
23. Fail. This is not how to go the gym.
24. This will happen many, many times.
25. Please don't cook your baby.
26. Alcohol helps, but let's not throw it in the kid's face.
27. You will become a human trampoline.
28. No matter how much they might think otherwise, they aren't as strong as you.
29. You'll become numb to a lot of things.
30. You will never, ever be a lone. Ever.
31. Styling your hair will be useless.
32. You always have to be one step ahead.
33. If you have a son, pee will find you.
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!