These bird's eye view animations show us precisely how things work or are created. These would have made everyone more interested in science class. They're totally fascinating!
13. How peanut butter jars are filled full of creamy goodness:
14. How filming with a green screen works:
15. What actually happens when you put a key in a door:
16. How exactly all that stuff gets into a Pop-Tart:
17. What it looks like when you swallow:
18. How hay bales get wrapped:
19. How light affects water:
20. How paper clips turn into paper clips:
21. How a traffic jam occurs despite no accidents or bad weather:
22. The life of a dandelion:
23. How flight patterns change throughout the day:
24. And how terrifying the human face is when it's forming in the womb:
Page 1 Page 2
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!