Not a morning person? These morning hacks will help make your life much easier.
1. Make it harder for yourself to hit the snooze button.
2. An App called "Walk Me Up" is one that forces you to take a certain number of steps before the alarm will shut off.
3. You can always have morning sex.
4. Keep your relationship in good standing with this silent, vibrating alarm that prevents you from waking your partner.
5. You can always get yourself an alarm clock that you have to chase.
6. Or an alarm clock that you have to shoot.
7. Life is better win you can wake up with your natural body rhythms.
8. Build a sunshine simulator.
9. Get a coffee maker that has an automatic preset option and have it start brewing a little before your alarm wakes you up.
10. Eliminate Hangovers with something like this...
11. Be thoughtful. Warn your co-workers, roommates and loved ones to your morning mood...
12. You can use a tracking site or an app to sync to your sleep cycles.
13. Drink a glass of water immediately after you wake up to get your metabolism started.
14. Put labels on your hangers for auto-pilot dressing each day of the week.
15. Leave yourself important reminders on your bag or keys.
16. Put your keys or purse on the thing you want to remember.
17. Supplement your alarms with little reminders.
18. You can also use your alarm as a motivator to threaten yourself to achieve higher productivity.
19. Use your utensils to encourage yourself.
20. Having a baby will always force you to become a morning person.
21. Or, you could just buy this shirt to accept your fate and yourself for who you are.
Sign up for the Grabberwocky daily email, see everything first!